Hotbuys Earrings have been Released!

The new Hotbuys Diamond Earrings are out and boy, are they stunning! These dazzlers are out in the Splendid shop right now, but there's a downside to their beauty: Though they seem like a best-seller, Stardoll decided to make them 6 Stardollars and Superstar. I've already purchased these earrrings and they are currently sitting in a Starplaza bag in my medoll editor.

Are you going to buy them? Feel free to share your opinions in the comments section- I'm feeling generous, so you could end up with a sweet surprise sitting in your suite if you leave username in the comment.

4 comments:

dina1997 said...

I really like them. I was a bit surprised at the price but I bought them anyway. Lol.

-dina1997

Jamie said...

I thought the price was pretty reasonable for a HB, but i personally don't like them. (:

Jamie // xcrazy_chickx

P.S, Check your inbox. :)

Anonymous said...

Love them! Stunners!
-SephyBelle

Unknown said...

That aint wise, dear; that's all whorizontal. To learn true wisdom, follow us...

'The more you shall honor Me,
the more I shall bless you'
-the Infant Jesus of Prague

trustNjesus, dear,
and wiseabove to Seventh-Heaven.
God bless your indelible soul.